Monday, May 28, 2007

Shots from Bhutan






Since I am having some difficulty in getting my website, RNCphotography.com, up and running the way I want it and because I have now picked my favorite photos from my trek to Bhutan, I thought that I would post some of them on my blog. This will let me get the website done properly and will also let me post my favorites. In just a few weeks we are leaving for Bali so time is growing short.

Here are a couple of my favorite photos from Bhutan.

The first is a photo of a younger woman who had been working in the fields and who I caught at a moment of rest. The colors are very vibrant and show the diversity in the the fabrics and the color patterns found throughout Bhutan.

The second photo is of a young novice monk at school. We were given permission to visit the school and spent several hours with the novices while they were in class and also later during the evening chanting.

More to come...

No comments: